Order your copy
(OR read on why you should)
(expected delivery date is May 2018).
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You want to cook healthier but do not know where to start
- You often cook the same recipes
- Your dishes never turn out the way you hoped they would
There is never enough time and you end up reaching for quick, or ready-made foods to keep everyone fed.
I get it! Work, busy social life, family, it can all be too much and last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen after a busy day.
My mission is to improve people's lives through cooking
How? By solving the problem that most busy parents face: “What to cook for dinner tonight?”. To do that, I am writing a cookbook that brings the efficiency of the professional kitchen into the home. My easy-to-follow method teaches readers how to:
- Plan, organize and prep the essentials in advance, without sacrificing quality
- Cook at your most relaxed, turning the weeknight chaos into an easy groove
- Finish quick, wholesome dinners in 10 minutes or less, without the stress
Having been a working mom in a high-pressure corporate career, I knows the challenges that you face. And as a professional chef, I have spent years mastering the art of quick-fire cooking for guests who can’t be made to wait
Using both experiences, I have developed this method to make sure that everyone can enjoy delicious and nutritious food.
What is the catch?
You need to change how you plan, organize and prepare. My book and I are here to guide you every step of that way and soon you will cook with confidence and ease.
If you’re curious and ready to change, keep reading.
Can you imagine...
- Dinner time is not stressing you out any more
- You easily put delicious, homemade meals daily, in just minutes
- You have more energy, sleep better and even your clothes start fitting better
- You have more quality time to spend with your family
- Your confidence has rocketed - you feel positively excited to have guests for dinner
I believe that anyone can cook well. Commit to this method for two weeks and you will never go back to your old ways!
I have created this book, because I truly believe it can change and improve people’s lives, giving you better food and more time for your family.
I WANT IT!
where can I order?
I have been you
Juggling and struggling, full-time working mom of two boys.
Consultant, investment banker, strategy & finance manager of a large corporation.
I followed my food passion.
During somewhat hazy times when my babies were small, I have discovered my passion for food. Went on Masterchef. Cooked with the stars. Ran a catering company for three years.
Something was still missing - my purpose.
I want to improve lives
I love cooking healthy for my family every day. My purpose is to help everyone be able to do the same - to enjoy nutritious family meals every day.
That is why I wrote this book.
Hello! I'd love to hear from you